Highgarden Real Estate
REALTOR ®
(317) 697-8972
Email Barry
mobile navigation links
Highgarden

Call to Schedule a Showing

(317) 697-8972

(317) 697-8972

Valley View Indianapolis Indiana Homes For Sale

Below you can view all the homes for sale in the Valley View subdivision located in Indianapolis Indiana. Listings in Valley View are updated daily from data we receive from the Indianapolis multiple listing service.

To learn more about any of these homes or to receive custom notifications when a new property is listed for sale in Valley View, give us a call at (317) 697-8972.

Valley View | Pended

$155,000

View 2325 E 66Th St Indianapolis IN
View 2325 E 66Th St Indianapolis IN
View 2325 E 66Th St Indianapolis IN
Listed For 30 Days
  • Bedrooms

    2

  • Full Bath(s)

    1

  • Sq. Ft.

    1721

  • Year Built

    1941

  • $/SqFt

    $90

Centrally located to the amenities of Broad Ripple, Keystone, and Glendale MLS#21528975. RE/MAX Legends Group.

Valley View | Pended

$119,999

View 2151 E 67Th St Indianapolis IN
View 2151 E 67Th St Indianapolis IN
View 2151 E 67Th St Indianapolis IN
Listed For 255 Days
  • Bedrooms

    3

  • Full Bath(s)

    1

  • Sq. Ft.

    1956

  • Year Built

    1941

  • $/SqFt

    $61

There is 1% probability of a flood in any given yr (99% probability it won't!). Flood insurance required. MLS#21484726. IPM Real Estate.

  • 1

Similar to: Valley View, Indianapolis, IN

For Sale Near: Valley View, Indianapolis, IN

Area Stats

These statistics are updated daily from the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS® Multiple Listing Service. For further analysis or to obtain statistics not shown below please call Highgarden Real Estate at (317) 697-8972 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.